The blasting system is a mechanical process that is designed to remove the surface imperfections of road coatings. This process is fully controlled, safe and environmentally friendly. It doesn’t use water, chemicals or solvents, emits no dirt or dust on atmosphere, and the removed material can often be fully recyclable. The metal beads are used, collide – bouncing on the surface and combined with the material on the surface regardless of whether the contaminants, coating or the surface material itself which has been polished, are absorbed in the machine from the air generated the suction unit.
BENEFITS OF SHOTBLASTING
- Increased pavement skid resistance.
- Reducing road accidents by 80%.
- Economical process for the improvement of the road towards the new asphalt.
- In carrying out the work, the vehicle moves at a speed of 1 to 1.5 km / hour, which in terms of productivity means about 1000 to 1500 square meters per hour.
- Normal carrying traffic during the work.
- The vehicle absorbs the extra remaining steel balls, all trash and debris asphalt.
- Remove debris and markings on runways.
The method of shotblasting is applied with a special machine which ejects the high-speed steel beads thus creating a rough surface asphalt significantly increasing the slip resistance.
The application is done with a special machine mounted on three-axle truck, fully automated in which the amplitude is 1.15 meters performance.
- Highway Concrete
- Slippery roads